Monday, June 13, 2011

The Beginning...

Thank you 23 Things for Archivists for giving me an excuse to start a blog. Though I have to say--I spent way too much time thinking of a name for the blog. I even got my co-workers to weigh-in. My co-worker Jeff, Government Records Archivist (at your service) came up with the title (he added the Unite! part). After I've completed 23 Things--I'm hoping to continue posting on this blog--so it will be great to get feedback.  I've asked other new professionals to post on this blog as well. They are not participating in 23 Things--but are interested in blogging about the profession.

I'll keep posting about 'things' as I complete them. In the meantime--here are a few of our favorite Thing Ones (I asked my colleagues what some of their favorite blogs were:)

Good Clean Fun:
Mustaches of the Nineteenth Century (who doesn't like mustaches)?
My Daguerreotype Boyfriend

Bloggers Who Have Gotten it Right:
Archives Next
Spellbound
And many others...

No comments:

Post a Comment